is the video tutorial about how to make a green screen with Wondershare Video
Editor (Windows V4.8), which is one of advanced editing tools for this
Here are the simple steps:
1. download and install Wondershare Video Editor below:
Windows version: http://www.wondershare.com/video-editor/
Mac version: http://www.wondershare.com/video-editor/mac/
2. make sure you have at least 2 video/photo files, one for background, one
for greenscreen. Don't know how to shoot a green screen video? check here:
3. drag the background file to main video timeline and drop the green
screen file to PIP track.
4. double click the greenscreen file on PIP track,click
"Advanced"- "Effect" to access the green screen tool.
This tool makes the solid background of your file transparent.
5. Then just tick “Make parts of the clip transparent”, and use the picker
tool to get closer to the color you need. After that, drag the slider to
adjust the Intensity Level.
6. Review the result in the preview window and do some settings if
7. Click the “Export” button and choose the output method that most suits
your needs: saving as a video, converting for your mobile device, uploading
to YouTube or Facebook or burning to DVD.
More about how to make a green screen in details here:
Don't forget to subscribe our channel to get more tutorials! And leave
comments if you have any suggestions or questions.